Get ready to develop CRM, communication, data management and E-Learning solutions for clients like Nestlé, Procter & Gamble or Merz with a crew of 160 employees in Seville, Frankfurt and Cologne. As an agency for marketing and IT, we are on the eternal search for new ideas and technologies and continuously strive towards our goal of discovering unknown territory.
No matter whether you are an IT Consultant who safely navigates our clients through the latest IT trends and challenges, a Senior Frontend Developer who defends client treasures like mobile and desktop environments or a Senior Drupal Developer who sails the seven seas of different technologies – Cocomore holds the right adventure for you!
So, set the sails and come on a great journey with us!
- Development of scalable online solutions (e.g. booking platforms, E-learning solutions or modular website systems) and responsibility for all Software Development aspects – from first requirement acquisition to development, testing and launch
- Agile and dynamic processes, shorter release cycles and a close cooperation with the Project Management
- Team responsibility within the project
- Support of our IT-consulting in evaluating and introducing new technologies
- Excellent Drupal developer know-how, ideally good Symfony, MySQL (or frameworks based on Symfony, such as Silex, Laravel etc.) skills.
- Experience with concepts of test-based development, BDD, Clean Code, Continuous Integration (Jenkins) and deployment processes.
- Impressive communication skills, as well as a quick perception and confident appearance,
- Fluent English
- Exciting mix of Digital Marketing and agile Software Development.
- Internal language courses (English, Spanish), internal workshops on a regular basis, hosting of various user groups and participation in technology conferences.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths within an international team.
- Own area of responsibility, individual development and promotion opportunities.
- Space for innovative ideas and creativity
- Permanent contract with flexible working hours.
Not the right adventures for you? Check out our career site: http://www.cocomore.com/career
Your contact person is Kimberly Deninger Phone: +49 (0) 69-972 69 252 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Internet: http://www.cocomore.com Cocomore AG | Gutleutstraße 30 | 60329 Frankfurt