Emergya is seeking a PHP/Drupal Developer with an extensive experience in building software with quality code, creating unit tests and being able to make technical decisions. Knowledge in Drupal and REST Services will be strongly appreciated.
- Computer Engineer or similar.
- At least 2 years of experience in the described technological environment (Drupal, REST, etc).
- Real experience with revision control systems (Git, SVN...)
- At least 4 years of experience in PHP.
- At least 2 years of experience developing drupal backend.
- Experience using Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) like MySQL, Postgre, MariaDB ...
- SysAdmin experience (environment creations, LAMP architectures, client/server approaches...).
Emergya works in Spain, Europe and Latin America: We don't stop, hence we want to have in our team enthusiastic people who can face challenges and want to grow technically every day.
To make this possible, we offer a good working environment, flexible timetable, training plan, attendance at events, etc. We care very much about what you do, but above all, we care about making you feel comfortable with our great team.
What we offer
Flexible schedule: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 9 hours per day. Flexible schedule to start (between 08:00 and 09:00 ) and finish (between 18:00 and 19:00) .
Thursday and Friday , 7 hours per day (08: 00-15:00). July and August, 7 hours per day (08:00-15:00)
We are worried about your everyday
Health insurance subsidized by the company.
Conciliation of working, personal and family Life (flexible schedule work remotely, etc. ).
Considering what you need and give us your opinion.
Facilities with everything you need
Being part of a professional team
Working with updated professionals
Good working atmosphere and after working , because working isn't the most important thing.
If you want to send us your CV, you can do it here.